funny and crying Jayden

Incident 1
Sis and Jayden came over to my house last weekend. After awhile, we went to TBP for lunch. Before going back, Jayden walked past a toy shop that got his attention. He want a toy so badly and asked my sis for permission. All the toys seem so interesting. There was a moment that Jayden got so confused when Sis and I talked simultaneously about different toys. Haha!! Mom laughed out loud when she saw his reaction. After he decided the toy he want, I gave him money and said, "tell auntie to give you back 10 cents (change)." Jayden shook his head and went straight to the cashier. "Give me 10 cents" he said. However, he didn't give the money to cashier. Mom, Sis and I laughed at the same time. Even the cashier auntie also laughed. So funny!!

Incident 2
At night, Mom, Sis, Vernon, Jayden and I took a cab to Sis's house. After we board the cab and before any of us say the destination to cabbie uncle, Jayden said "PP" Haha!! the way he said, sound like an adult and so mature. I don't think I dare to talk to cab driver when I was 5 years old.

Incident 3 
The next day, Mom, Sis, Jayden and I went to Nex for lunch. Jayden sat the normal chair instead of baby chair because he doesn't like it. When watching video on the mobile phone, I guess he was sitting too far from the table, Jayden adjust his butt to sit nearer. As he was shifting, he fall backward and through the big hole from the chair's back, lying supine on the floor. He was shocked and kept silent. Sis quickly got up and grabbed him up. Mom so bad!! she laughed and at this time, Jayden gave a loud cry. Sis lectured Jayden for being naughty. I told Sis that he did not misbehave and wasn't climbing. He just want to sit nearer to the table. Jayden was not wrong. Mom also agreed with what I said and we both told her not to scold Jayden.

Comments

Popular Posts