Trip to clinic

Accompanied my mom to clinic for her appointment today. Before going there, I already mentally prepare to see my ex colleagues again. Actually I don't intend to talk to any one of them because of the past working experience. However, some of them saw me and chatted with me for awhile. Seriously I hate chatting with them because most of them are like my mother age, so often they are quite KPO. They asked me where I working now etc. I answered them but not specifically. Some who are not very close to me in the past tried to act very close to me. Mentally.. I was thinking "yuck.." I also heard that fat indian girl resigned and went to private institute. She and another often bullied me in the past. Think of this 2 made me pissed off. I saw the other slacker standing at the pharmacy with her big buttock blocking the passage way and I told my mom about it.

One of them talked to me. "winter season huh?" I wore a knitted top. Sound sarcastic right? I answered back "raining whole day.. very cold" She talked again "saw your holiday photos. not working huh? tai tai huh? your mom work for u instead huh. come back la" Sound sarcastic again. Working also can have leave for holiday and whether my mom work or not is my family business. not her. Give me 1 million also won't make me go back to that HORRIBLE place.

Comments

Popular Posts