Korean Variety Show

Due to my addiction to korean variety shows, time always not enough. There are 6 programmes in my list now.

1. Running Man

My number one! They are irreplaceable. I don't think any country can copy it because every individual is so unique. haha..

Lee Kwang Soo aka maknae, betrayer, giraffe 
Kim Jong Kook aka commander, tiger, sparta
Yoo Jae Suk aka grasshopper, MC, space controller
Song Ji Hyo - aka ace, anywhere also can sleep
Ji Suk Jin aka big nose, "game start"
Haha aka pororo, 2nd betrayer
Kang Gary aka black horse, poor liar

I find that earlier episodes are more funny. Recent one focus more on story base and computer effect. Like the "my love from the star" episode, if you are like me who have not watch that drama, you won't understand what is going on. I think the most exciting game would be the cat and mouse catching game. With the bell attached on the catcher's shoes, it really bring a shiver to those who are hiding. Even I also can feel their fear. I love to watch Jong Kook as the catcher and Jae Suk as the hider. I just can't stop laughing when Jae Suk scare to death when Jong Kook appeared infront of him. 

I also like Park Ji Sung alot. He is very friendly and witty and his soccer skills is superb!! No wonder he is recruited into english soccer club and even appointed as captain.

Next week episode, running man will play in asian dream cup again and also play with animals in the zoo. Can't wait for it. I wonder who will pull the crocodile tail. 

2. We got Married Global Season 2

In season 2, Heechul from Super Junior attached to taiwan girl group member, Xue Fu. Key from Shinee attached to a Japan model.  I realised something from the show. They spent a lot of money on Key couple than Heechul couple. Key got his marriage ceremony on a cruise with fireworks and they even go to Macau for honeymoon. Heechul only go to an island in Korea.

In season 1, Taecyeon from 2PM attached to taiwan actress, Gui Gui. Hong Ki from FT Island attached to Japan actress, Mina.  I like Taecyeon couple because they are more funny. I also like how Gui Gui bully Kwang Hee. Love his annoyed face. LOL

Overall, I still prefer Kwanghee and Sunhwa from WGM. I was quite sad when they ended but later on I was happy again because Taemin from Shinee joined in.

3. Superman is Back

I just start watching this new programme after my friend introduced to me. The concept quite similar to 'dad where are we going'. Basically, it's about how Dad take care of their children without their wife around. Among all the family, I like the twin boys and Haru the most! They are so cute!! I'm so envy of them for having such a nice daddy.

4. King of Food

Also another new programme that I just started. There are 2 teams, 3 members in each team. Only 1 team who give the correct answer can eat the delicious foods. My stomach always hungry after i see them eating. Can understand why the loser team keep complaining. I also learnt some tips from the show. Strawberries with leaves curve up are sweeter. No wonder i find the strawberries sold in Singapore not sweet one. I also learnt how to open up oyster with a spoon with 3 steps.

5. Dad Where Are We Going

I won't explain again because I had mentioned it in older post. I feel so sad when handsome dad not in season 2. SOB.. I don't really like season 2 children. They are noisier and more attention seeker. Feel like slapping them. :X

6. Infinity Challenge

Yoo Jae Suk as the MC. They will face different challenges in each episode. My most favourite challenge will be the bobsleigh and international dance competition. Right now I'm only at episode 163 (aired 3-4 years ago). Still got many to catch up. *faint*

I watched all at kengsub (eng sub only)

Comments

Popular Posts