Working vs Studying

When I was young, I hate studies so much
I just want to grow up faster 
so that i can work and earn money to get the things I want 
My academic result was average 
which left me with no choice to pursue nursing in polytechnic
Till now, I still regret for not doing well 
and end up in a career that I dislike
There are a few times that I wanna quit nursing
but when i realised that other job will not get the same current salary
I stick back to nursing again

I wish to study something else
so I discussed with mom recently
To my surprise
she allows me to go back school again
Previously, she always rejected my request
and kept saying that
nursing is the best because it is high in demand
Maybe she saw my misery and depression?

I already emailed to a school regarding admission
If I can enter, I will be back to school next year
If unsuccessful, I will consider private school
wish me good luck!

 


Comments

Popular Posts