Urticaria

1st day..
Had my dinner with Mom, Sis and Jayden
while on the way back home
2 hours after dinner
i felt a sudden itch over my arm
initially i thought maybe due to mosquito bite
cause there a few bump on my skin
but the itchiness get worse
the bump also spread all over
my both arms and legs, face and body and back
took cold shower and applied "feng you"
no use at all !

rashes on my knee
arm
upper arm
shoulder and collar bone
couldn't sleep till 12 midnight
some more got to work the next day
so i haf to stop the condition asap
tried to google for 24 hour clinic 
called a clinic that is nearer to my house to enquire the consultation fee
so expensive =(
no difference from A&E charges
so i went to hospital with mom
was given a jab and some oral medicine
my itchiness and redness improved after observation

2nd day..
went to work next day despite doctor give me MC to rest

applied lotion at night.. a bit cooling but still itchy
3rd day.. 
my upper lip started to swell up!
cannot tahan cos no night medication was given
i called up my workplace to apply leave see doctor
went to gp clinic this time
doctor changed my medicine that was given from hospital
and given me night medication to make me sleep easier

4th day..
condition improved a lot
no more redness and itch
left only little rash on my back
lip swelling also subsided
first time such thing happen on me
i suspect its the tiny prawn that i ate
bcos my lip swelled before in taiwan after having prawn
don't dare to eat prawn from now onwards  

Comments

Popular Posts